I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Best Friends Are As Crazy As You Are.....


It's Humor Me Wednesday at Catch The Bug, so some of us are celebrating those funny holidays and special occasions out there, or just the ones that most of us never knew existed.

I am celebrating Best Friend's Day, which is June 8 and is also my birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday to me!

In honor of my birthday, I used one of my favorite colors - Purple, to create this card! My card uses the image Make It Snappy - Friends, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I mixed patterns, using a combination of polka dots and stripes, with flowers and chevron mixed in!  I've used a blue chevron patterned button to embellish.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #79 Song Inspired (Good Friend and a Glass of Wine) at Deep Ocean Challenges
Challenge #5 Anything Goes at Ditzie Digi Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment