I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life Is Like A Bicycle....


Here we are, with a new challenge for you at Catch The Bug.  I bet you can't wait to hear what the theme is this time! This week, our theme is photo inspiration. Of course, feel free to interpret the inspiration photo any way you'd like - Just as long as it fits!  As always, there will be digi prize packs up for grabs, from Bugaboo Stamps, so be sure you come play along with us at Catch The Bug! You may be one of our lucky winners!

My card uses the image and sentiment, Bugaboo Brat - Riding A Bike, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I did a sunburst type sketch, using multiple colors and patterns of paper. What do you think of my paper choices? I think everything seems to go great together - But then I've always been kind of odd! LOL! I used blue pearls to embellish this funky male card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #92 Transport at Let's Craft and Create
Anything Goes at Digi Sketch Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment