I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Keep your Balls Clean....



Are you ready for this week's challenge? This time, we have a Recipe Challenge for you, at Catch The Bug! We want to see your crafty creations using the Recipe: kraft, embossing, pop of color. Now, now, don;t worry - It's not as hard as you might think. If I can do it, you can too! Come over and show us your take on this recipe, at Catch The Bug! You might be a winner!

I went masculine today.  My card uses the image, Frame It - Gus - Golf, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used chalks to enhance the embossed woodgrain panels. The green panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I used brown and white baker's twine, threaded through a recycled button, to finish off the card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Summer (Golf)  at Get Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment