I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Bright and Cheery Hello




Wow, can you believe its Thursday, again?! That means another Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Catch The Bug! We have some fabulous older images being brought back into the light to grab your attention, today! Come check out all the Oldie But Goodie inspiration, at Catch The Bug!

My card uses the image KIDZ Girl - Just Like Mom, From Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used bright, fun colors for this one. I've embellished each side of the image with a pink ribbon with a pearl center. I used a pink gemstone flourish in the bottom right corner of the card. The sentiment is punches with circle and scalloped circle punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Spring Colors at Stamp and Create
Challenge #71 Two Or More Die Cuts at Whimsy Stamps
Blue And White at Crafty Boots
Anything Goes at Digi Sketch Challenge
Challenge #10 Anything Goes at Paper Nest Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment