I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thank You, Man




Whew, the week is almost over! Aren't you glad?! How about seeing some Oldie But Goodie creations, today, at Catch The Bug, to brighten up your long week?! I bet they'll surely motivate you to want to do some crafting on your next day off! Come check out the inspiration at Catch The Bug!

I have another thank you card to show you, today.  This one is made in masculine colors, to make it appropriate for a guy.  The card uses the image, AKV Boy - Flower Pot, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers.  All papers are from my stash. I used buttons, recycled, from an old shirt, and used twine around them, to frame the center of the card. The twine is tied in a handmade bow.  The sentiment is by Sentiments 4 You and is punched with oval and scalloped oval punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment