I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thought You Could Use A Lift



Hello everyone! I hope you're all pulling out of the winter blues and starting to think of Spring! I think I've got  Spring Fever! It was sooo nice last weekend, and I spent a lot out time outside enjoying the nice weather.  Of course, it didn't matter that I had tons of stuff inside I needed to do - That all went out of my head once the sunshine and warm temps were here! All I could think about was finally having a break form the cold and snow.

Today is Oldie but Goodie Thursday, at Catch The Bug and, as usual, we're featuring some of the older images. Bringing them back into the spotlight to remind you how many awesome images there are to choose from in the Bugaboo Stamps store.

For more Oldie But Goodie inspiration, check out Catch The Bug - Lots of creative genius from some of my other teammates!

Anyway, I finally made it into my craft room to do some crafting and this is what I came up with for you. This card is perfect for anyone going through breast cancer, or who's just feeling down and could use a little pick me up.

My card, today, uses the image and sentiment set, Some Support - Use A Lift, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used this fun new paper I bought, from Stampin Up.  The blue polka dotted buttons are from my stash. I threaded them with some green and white twine, to bring out the green and white in the umbrella paper.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes at Stamping With The Dragon
Challenge #154 Anything Goes at One Stitch At A Time
Out Of The Recycle Bin (Buttons) at Come And Get It
Buttons or Bows at Whoopsi Daisy
Anything Goes With 613 Avenue Create
Anything Goes at Mema's Crafts
Challenge #7 Spark Your Creativity/Anything Goes at Pin and Tack

10 comments:

  1. Great card - bound to get a smile!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab fun image & sentiment and I love the papers & buttons. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!!! I love that image LOL And your sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I hope I see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi, Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Love the card, great papers and image with sentiment.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! Great image, sentiment and papers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little later commenting here and I have save your email and post so I wouldn't forget no matter how late..haha. This is truly a darling card. It really caught my eye. I have the series of these and love each and every one. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammi - such a fun card which has put a smile on my face! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy in our "Button or Bow" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love how you put it all together! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the sentiment that you used! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card with a really cute sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete