I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all




Are you ready for some fall goodness!  I hope so, because its new release day at Catch The Bug! That's right, tuesdays are the day we show off one of the new release images from Bugaboo Stamps.  Today, we have this adorable little scarecrow to show you! Cute, isn't she?!  You know you love her!  For more inspiration using this darling image, check out the other creations from our team, at Catch The Bug

My project today uses this cute scarecrow from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers.  I used these fun papers in fall colors. The plaid Paper is new, but the flowered paper is from my stash.  Isn't it wonderful how well they match?!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Challenge #40 Something Old (Plaid paper), Something New (Flowered Paper) at Dream Valley
Anything Goes at Natalie And Amy's Challenge

1 comment: