I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Let's Bring Out The Vintage



Welcome to our Vintage Challenge at Hobbycutz. I'm ashamed to say, this theme is a bit out of my comfort zone. I've only done a Vintage card one other time, so this was a real challenge for me! Oh, but that just goes to show you - Never be afraid to try something new and step out of your comfort zone! You just may surprise yourself! You have two weeks to step out of your comfort zone with us this time, and play along! We are so excited to see all your vintage creations, so come play along with us!

My card uses the image Britanny 1920's Flapper, from Artbymiran, I used a wood cut frame from Hobbycutz. I covered the frame in white tulle and added the fussy cut image to the center. Around the frame, I added pearls, for vintage appeal. I used pealrs, also in the upper right and lower left corners of the center panel. The top left and bottom right corners are adorned with a paper flower and punched greenery. The punch is the Branch Punch, By Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment