I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Are You Feeling Lucky?!



Well, well, we are back, again, with a new challenge for you at Catch The Bug.  I bet you can't wait to hear what the theme is this time!  I'm sure you're aware that St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, right?! So, what perfect theme for our challenge this week! Our theme is lucky! Sounds like a fun one doesn't it?! Feel free to interpret the theme any way you'd like - Just as long as it fits!  As always, there will be digi prize packs up for grabs, from Bugaboo Stamps, so be sure you come play along with us!

My card, today, is a St, Patrick's Day card.  My card uses the image Edward Elephant - St. Patrick's Day
from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers,  All papers are from my stash. I used some brand new shamrock ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby. The metal buttons, too, are new, and came from Hobby Lobby. I used green gemstones around the image and above the sentiment.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment