I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 20, 2014

May Angels Be With You



Happy Oldie But Goodie Thursday! Are you anxious to see what the Bugaboo Stamps DT has to show you, today, over at Catch The Bug?! They've all done a great job bringing some of the older Bugaboo Stamps images back into the spotlight, today, for your viewing pleasure! Come over to Catch The Bug, to see today's inspiring creations!

I went with a sympathy card, this time.  I've used the image, Theodore - Flowers, by Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. All papers are from my stash. I used pink ribbon across the top and bottom panels. Black pearls were used on the ribbon and in each corner of the ribbon.  The sentiments were punched with both oval and circle punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


February Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes at Crafting By Designs
Anything Goes at One Crazy Stamper
Floral Images at Great Impressions Stamps
Challenge #55 KISS at Creative Card Crew
TPE #239 Pink at The Pink Elephant

1 comment:

  1. Loving this card! That bear goes well on a sympathy card...

    ReplyDelete