I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hop Hop Hop! It's A Birthday Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Shelly's Images Blog Birthday Celebration Blog Hop!

We really hope you are enjoying the festivities this week over at the Shelly's Images Blog! There are lots more fun things planned for the rest of the week, so be sure you keep checking back!



Today, though, is our big blog hop!



Thanks so much for joining us for the hop, today!

Be sure you hop to every blog on the list!



Hopefully you have started at the Shelly's Images Blog. If not, you will want to go back to Shelly's Images and start at the beginning.


You should have arrived here from Scrappy's blog.

As I celebrate the birthday of Shelly's Images, I think about the wonderful friendships I have made on the design team here, all the projects I have created and all the fabulous images I've gotten to play with.

In honor of Shelly's Images' birthday, I'd like to share one of my favorite card that I've created using one of Shelly's Images. My card uses the Boots image by Shelly's Images.






Okay, enough reminiscing for now! It's time to get to the rules of the hop!

Visit each blog in the hop.

Collect the secret word on each blog.

Leave comments on each and every stop along the way.

Email the secret phrase to shelly@shellysimages.com
with Blog Hop in the subject line.

One winner receives one free image a month for the rest of 2011!

All participants who email the correct phrase
will get a coupon for "Buy one and get one free".



Winners will be announced on Friday, July 22.



Secret word?! Ohhhhh I did mention a secret word, didn't I?! Well, then I have to give you my secret word, then, so that you can add it to the others and make the secret phrase!

My secret word is "Joining"


Thank you, again, for visiting me on the hop today and joining me in celebrating
our birthday at Shelly's Images Blog!


Your Next stop on the hop is:



Here is the order of the hop, in case you get lost along the way:

4 comments:

  1. Sammi - this card ROCKS! Love the zebra print boots!! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the animal prints.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete