I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 3, 2011

There's a new challenge blog in town!

I know how you all love entering challenges, so I thought I'd tell you about a new challenge blog coming to the world of challenges! The new blog is called Birthday Sundaes and will be having a Grand Opening in the Spring!





Here is a little about Birthday Sundaes:

Birthday Sundaes is a weekly challenge blog beginning March 20, 2011. The goal of Birthday Sundaes is to build up those birthday card stashes! I just love to make birthday cards and hope you do too! Types of challenges Birthday Sundaes will be hosting are color, supply, recipe, inspiration & technique challenges incorporated into birthday themed cards.

They're offering blog candy right now, AND having a DT call! Check them out, here!

1 comment:

  1. hi hun
    i have popped a pop up box tutorial on my blog now so you can make them for yourself ,thanks for your lovely comments
    tracey x
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete