I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Really?! A Stylish Blogger Award?!





Oh cool! My DT buddy Scrappy have given me the honor or a Stylish Blogger Award!
Thanks so much, Scrappy!

The rules of this award are that I have to tell you 8 things about myself, and then pass this award onto 4 more stylish bloggers.

So, here we go:

Eight Things About Me:

1. Am a self-proclaimed punch fanatic! Absolutely love them!!
2. I'm one of those people that actually LOVE their job. (Most of the time)
3. My dog has the same name as me! (For the record, I didn't name her!)
4. I just got a Cricut Imagine for Christmas and haven't used it, yet.
5. I love to cook but I hate to clean up the mess.
6. Spring is my favorite season.
7. I hate snow and wish I never had to see it again!
8. I've been stamping off and on for over 20 years! (Sheesh! Makes me sound old!)

I've told you all boring stuff, I know! Sorry!

Now, time to pass this award on to 4 other Stylish Bloggers:

Mary
Lisa
Lauretta
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment