I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let's Weave Up A Twinchie Tutorial For Technique Tuesday!




Hello everyone!

Are you ready for Technique Tuesday, at Shelly's Images?

It's my turn, today, to show you a new technique, and I've chose ribbon weaving for my tutorial.

I'm going to show you step by step, with pics, how to make this pretty ribbon weaved twinchie. (For those that donn't know what a Twinchie is.. it is a 2 x 2 embellishment to use on your cards and scrapbook layouts).

To check out my tutorial,Hope on over to the Technique Tuesday post, here, at Shelly's Images.

Want to see what I made, using this ribbon weaved twinchie? If you do, then check back here on my blog, on Thursday, to see my card!


I am entering this twinchie in the following challenges:


Challenge #43 Anything Goes at I Did It Creations
Challenge #118 Spring (flowers on ribbon) With Ribbon at Really Reasonable Ribbon
Challenge #55 Break Tradition (New Technique - Ribbon Weaving) at Kaboodle Doodle
Challenge #36 Ribbons or Bows at Fresh Brewed Designs

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea... thanks for showing us how to weave ribbon!

    Thank you for participating in this week's FBD Ribbon/Bows challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting work. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool and oh so pretty!!! I want to try that on a card sometime. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Thanks for playing along with is at Freshly Brewed Challenges ribbons and bows challenge.
    Hope to see you at the hop on March 1

    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your weaving twinchie. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete